0 Shouts - 53,040 Scrobbles
There is more than one artist with this name:Read More...
1) The Users was polish underground supergroup. Line-up: Robert Brylewski - Guitar (Armia, Brygada Kryzys, Deadlock, Falarek band, Izrael, Kryzys, 52um), Marcin Świetlicki - Vocals (Świetliki), Mikołaj Trzaska - saxophons, bass clarinet (Łoskot, Masło, Miłość, NRD), Ryszard "Tymon" Tymański - bass, double bass, vocals (Czan, Kury, Masło, Miłość, NRD, Trupy), Milo Kurtis - percussions (Drum Freaks, Manaam, Osjan, Voo Voo), Jacek Olter - drums (Kury, Miłość, NRD).
Album "Nie idź do pracy" was recorded during their first gig 08.04.1999. Earlier they played only one rehearsal. It's improvised jazz with ethnic and dub influences.
2) The Users were from Cambridge and formed in September 1976. Their sound was a mixture of The Stooges, New York Dolls, Rolling Stones and the Sex Pistols. Young and with attitude - plenty of it. Other songs included Russian Roulette, Heart To Heart, Bad Decision, Slow Death (Flaming Groovies) Louie Louie, Moving In A Fast Lane and Red Hot Rag. The band had only done two gigs when the first single Sick Of You / In Love With Today was released mid '77. By early '78 they had still only done 11 gigs, two of them still held day jobs and they still had no equipment. They had lost the original bassist Bobby Kwok and had Pete Bevington on Bass.
Undetered they released a second single Kicks In Style / Dead On Arrival on their own Warped label before eventually calling it a day though not before losing Pete Bevington and getting in Alvin Gibbs on bass.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sick of You - 11,278 plays
- I'm In Love With Today - 2,666 plays
- Umar babilon umar - 3,263 plays
- Pięć Pieśni Religijnych - 3,075 plays
- Ramadan Godzilla Sat-Mail (Nie Idź Do Pracy) - 2,927 plays
- Mam Dość - 3,594 plays
- Czasami Jestem... (hamburgerem) - 3,018 plays
- Ład-Nie - 2,371 plays
- Galwanick Story - 2,312 plays
- Kicks in Style - 1,902 plays