59 Shouts - 1,799,293 Scrobbles
There are two bands by the name The Upsetters: 1. "The Upsetters" is the name of the studio backing band of Jamaican Reggae producer Lee "Scratch" Perry, a.k.a. "The Upsetter". The members most associated with that name included guitarist Alva Lewis, organist Glen Adams and brothers Aston Barrett and Carlton Barrett on bass and drums respectively, a.k.a. The Hippy Boys. As Lee Perry's studio band, the Upsetters had three distinct line-ups, though, throughout the years 1968-1986.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Return Of Django - (2:30) - 10,093 plays
- Croaking Lizard - (3:25) - 3,154 plays
- Zion's Blood - (3:56) - 2,827 plays
- Dread Lion - (3:11) - 2,549 plays
- Underground - (2:56) - 1,977 plays
- Curly Dub - (4:13) - 1,826 plays
- Black Vest - (4:40) - 1,781 plays
- Dub Along - (3:11) - 1,586 plays
- Jungle Lion - (3:26) - 1,644 plays
- Dollar in the Teeth - (2:33) - 1,647 plays