A instrumental three piece who included Zach Barocas of Jawbox on Drums. They recorded one album at Inner Ear studios in July/August 1998 and 1999 with J. Robbins.
Leave it to Don Caballero to start the wave of indie instrumental acts. Although not as quirky and convoluted as their predecessors, the simpler trio of The Up on In is still a slot of relaxing, voiceless post-punk. The jazzy guitar leads and complex drumming of Steps For the Light is a beautifully flowing array of mature indie that doesn't go beyond the three minute mark.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Montreal - (2:45) - 8 plays
- Got Himself a Ten - (3:06) - 8 plays
- Intro - (1:14) - 6 plays
- What Gives: Part 1 - (2:11) - 4 plays
- Exit Music - (2:43) - 4 plays
- My Tribe - (2:36) - 3 plays
- What Gives: Part 2 - (1:49) - 3 plays
- Smokes - (2:12) - 6 plays
- Roil & Churn - (2:27) - 4 plays
- I Should've Known (I'd Fall For You) - (2:54) - 3 plays