The Twilight Sad
963 Shouts - 3,750,965 Scrobbles
The Twilight Sad are an indie rock band from Kilsyth, Scotland formed in late 2003. The band is composed of James Alexander Graham (vocals), Andy MacFarlane (guitar/keyboards) and Mark Devine (drums). They have released three full-length albums: Fourteen Autumns & Fifteen Winters (2007), Forget the Night Ahead (2009) and No One Can Ever Know (2012). Where their debut album mixed post-rock and post-punk with heavily delayed shoegaze guitars and folk elements, their second album is more influenced by early krautrock.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cold Days from the Birdhouse - (6:13) - 9,675 plays
- Another Bed - (4:39) - 8,521 plays
- That Summer, At Home I Had Become the Invisible Boy - (3:39) - 7,540 plays
- I Became a Prostitute - (5:19) - 7,486 plays
- Walking for Two Hours - (5:15) - 5,846 plays
- Alphabet - (4:26) - 5,957 plays
- And She Would Darken the Memory - (5:45) - 5,710 plays
- Mapped By What Surrounded Them - (4:02) - 4,902 plays
- Sick - (4:26) - 4,790 plays
- Last Year's Rain Didn't Fall Quite So Hard - (3:19) - 3,729 plays