73 Shouts - 823,216 Scrobbles
Judging by the boldness of their choices, you’d never guess the Trews are 10 years, five studio albums and thousands of gigs into their highly celebrated career. Clearly, someone forgot to tell them that bands are supposed to become more predictable as the years go by, not less so.
And yet, evidence of a stubborn refusal to play it safe abounds, most notably in the East Coast-bred, Toronto-based rock squad’s eponymous, electrifying new disc, The Trews.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsIt's never ending as far as I know
But there's a doubt you feel between us both
You're grounded daily, I'm on a cloud
I float up every night as you come down
I'm not ready to go
- LyricsHey sing a bad song
Get it stuck in your head
I'm singing along
I cant help it
Kids starting to whine
- LyricsThe day I shipped out,
They numbered a dozen.
Upon my return,
Were a hundred or so.
From the coast and from the prairies,
- LyricsWake up to the sounds of the century
They got a long way to go to gain on me
Its all right
The years are coming down like the dirty leaves
Im gonna plant my seed in history
- Rise in the Wake - (4:00) - 858 plays
- What's Fair Is Fair - (3:17) - 970 plays
- Tired Of Waiting - (4:25) - 706 plays
- So She's Leaving - (3:31) - 487 plays
- Hope & Ruin - (3:59) - 305 plays
- Poor Ol' Broken Hearted Me - (4:17) - 423 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online