73 Shouts - 798,741 Scrobbles
Judging by the boldness of their choices, you’d never guess the Trews are 10 years, five studio albums and thousands of gigs into their highly celebrated career. Clearly, someone forgot to tell them that bands are supposed to become more predictable as the years go by, not less so.
And yet, evidence of a stubborn refusal to play it safe abounds, most notably in the East Coast-bred, Toronto-based rock squad’s eponymous, electrifying new disc, The Trews.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Not Ready To Go - (3:03) - 1,894 plays
- Hold Me In Your Arms - (3:06) - 976 plays
- So She's Leaving - (3:31) - 821 plays
- What's Fair Is Fair - (3:17) - 1,336 plays
- LyricsThe day I shipped out,
They numbered a dozen.
Upon my return,
Were a hundred or so.
From the coast and from the prairies,
- Paranoid Freak - (4:21) - 540 plays
- Tired Of Waiting - (4:25) - 822 plays
- Poor Ol' Broken Hearted Me - (4:17) - 558 plays
- Hope & Ruin - (3:59) - 575 plays
- Rise in the Wake - (4:00) - 647 plays