74 Shouts - 806,545 Scrobbles
Judging by the boldness of their choices, you’d never guess the Trews are 10 years, five studio albums and thousands of gigs into their highly celebrated career. Clearly, someone forgot to tell them that bands are supposed to become more predictable as the years go by, not less so.
And yet, evidence of a stubborn refusal to play it safe abounds, most notably in the East Coast-bred, Toronto-based rock squad’s eponymous, electrifying new disc, The Trews.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Not Ready To Go - (3:03) - 1,624 plays
- Hold Me In Your Arms - (3:07) - 840 plays
- What's Fair Is Fair - (3:17) - 1,731 plays
- Rise in the Wake - (4:00) - 943 plays
- Lyricsbetter stop pretending
that this is never ending
it seems the dream is over
if not worthy amending
livin at a stand still
- Paranoid Freak - (4:21) - 553 plays
- Tired Of Waiting - (4:25) - 822 plays
- Highway of Heroes - (3:50) - 541 plays
- Age of Miracles - (3:33) - 818 plays
- Poor Ol' Broken Hearted Me - (4:17) - 508 plays