The Three Tenors
15 Shouts - 444,327 Scrobbles
The Three Tenors is a name given to collaborative concerts of the three operatic tenors Plácido Domingo, José Carreras and Luciano Pavarotti. The trio began their collaboration with a debut concert at the ancient Baths of Caracalla in Rome held on the eve of the 1990 FIFA World Cup final in Italy, on July 7, 1990, with Zubin Mehta conducting the Orchestra del Maggio Musicale Fiorentino and the Orchestra del Teatro dell'Opera di Roma.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Recondita Armonia - (3:04) - 561 plays
- La Donna E Moblie - (3:14) - 386 plays
- Parmi Veder Le Lagrime - (3:22) - 375 plays
- Ingemisco - (3:36) - 223 plays
- Libiamo Ne' Lieti Calici (Brindisi) - (3:20) - 372 plays
- A Te, Ocara - (6:00) - 194 plays
- Solenne In Quest'ora - (4:54) - 185 plays
- Brazil - (1:26) - 409 plays
- O sole mio - (2:42) - 213 plays
- Quale Insolita Fiamma - (5:51) - 194 plays