The Third Eye Foundation
82 Shouts - 357,725 Scrobbles
Third Eye Foundation is the project of Matt Elliott, a protagonist of the Bristol scene, first active with Flying Saucer Attack and then with Amp, but stylistically affiliated to the jungle scene. His approach to dance music harks back to 1970s industrial music, in particular to Throbbing Gristle's cacophony, and therefore resulted in sonic puzzles of difficult appeal. On the debut album Semtex (Linda's Strange Vacation, 1995), and on the collection of collaborations In Version (Linda's Strange Vacation, 1996), Elliott was helped out only by Debbie Parsons.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Anhedonia - (11:12) - 1,234 plays
- I've Lost That Loving Feline - (4:31) - 904 plays
- Standard Deviation - (10:20) - 894 plays
- Closure - (9:52) - 748 plays
- In Bristol With a Pistol - (2:59) - 603 plays
- What Is It With You - (4:22) - 970 plays
- Lost - (10:55) - 844 plays
- Stone Cold Said So - (6:08) - 668 plays
- Pareidolia - (7:29) - 698 plays
- If You Treat Us All Like Terrorists We Will Become Terrorists - (4:09) - 722 plays