The Tenth Stage
13 Shouts - 49,267 Scrobbles
The Tenth Stage is a band from Melbourne, Australia. Formed in January, 2006 the band combines the vocal talents of Roberto Massaglia and the production skills of John Von Ahlen . The Tenth Stage's music can be defined as dark, theatrical pop with an enigmatic blend of synthetic and acoustic instruments. Their sound is an eclectic mix of electronica, dub, reggae and classical styles, blended together to create twisted pop tales from the dark-side - an ironic fist in a velvet glove.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Cinderella's Revenge - (4:27) - 592 plays
- The Dice Man - (2:55) - 381 plays
- Travelogue - (4:51) - 343 plays
- Grand Guignol - (3:33) - 341 plays
- Eldorado - (8:25) - 335 plays
- Send My Regards To Hell - (3:45) - 302 plays
- The Ballad Of The Decomposing Man - (3:39) - 254 plays
- Requiem For Molly - (4:05) - 225 plays
- One Eyed Lisa - (3:48) - 263 plays
- Black - (3:45) - 237 plays