The Temptones were a soul group from Philadelphia, PA. Their recording career began while they attended college and lasted less than two years, from 1966 to 1967. Daryl Hall, who went on to superstardom with John Oates, debuted with the Temptones as their lead singer. The other members were Barry Glazer, Ken Halpern, Brian Utain, and Paul Fogel (considered the fifth Temptone). Oates joined the group toward their end playing rhythm guitar on live gigs; he never recorded with the Temptones.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Girl I Love You - (2:33) - 15 plays
- Goodbye Baby - (2:29) - 10 plays
- Ride Along - (2:16) - 4 plays
- Say These Words of Love - 6 plays
- Something Good - 2 plays
- Girl, I Love You - (2:23) - 4 plays
- Good-Bye - 1 plays
- (This Could Be The Start Of) Something Good - (3:01) - 2 plays
- Get Yourself Another Fool - (2:31) - 1 plays
- Goodbye - (2:47) - 1 plays