110 Shouts - 481,767 Scrobbles
The Tangent began in 2002 as a project to record some compositions of the band's primary writer, Andy Tillison, with several members of The Flower Kings (Roine Stolt, Zoltan Csörsz, and Jonas Reingold), David Jackson and some of Andy's friends (Sam Baine, Guy Manning). During that first recording (which was going to become The Music That Died Alone), many of the musicians never met in person. After some critical acclaim, another album was recorded (The World That We Drive Through).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- A Spark In The Aether - (4:20) - 451 plays
- 1st movement: Coming Up On The Hour (Overture) - (5:54) - 367 plays
- Lost In London - (8:08) - 345 plays
- In Earnest - (20:06) - 300 plays
- Codpieces and Capes - (11:55) - 341 plays
- Clearing The Attic - (9:34) - 367 plays
- The Celluloid Road - (21:36) - 353 plays
- Aftereugene - (5:47) - 341 plays
- 2nd movement: Morning Journey & The Arrival - (22:55) - 369 plays
- A Crisis In Mid Life - (7:13) - 241 plays