108 Shouts - 462,550 Scrobbles
The Tangent began in 2002 as a project to record some compositions of the band's primary writer, Andy Tillison, with several members of The Flower Kings (Roine Stolt, Zoltan Csörsz, and Jonas Reingold), David Jackson and some of Andy's friends (Sam Baine, Guy Manning). During that first recording (which was going to become The Music That Died Alone), many of the musicians never met in person. After some critical acclaim, another album was recorded (The World That We Drive Through).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1st movement: Coming Up On The Hour (Overture) - (5:54) - 410 plays
- In Earnest - (20:06) - 359 plays
- 2nd movement: Morning Journey & The Arrival - (22:55) - 352 plays
- Lost In London - (8:08) - 344 plays
- A Crisis In Mid Life - (7:13) - 260 plays
- 3rd movement: Afternoon Malaise - (19:21) - 302 plays
- Follow Your Leaders - (9:21) - 279 plays
- 5th movement: Evening TV - (12:06) - 260 plays
- 4th movement: A Voyage Through Rush Hour - (3:07) - 231 plays
- The Sun In My Eyes - (3:44) - 272 plays