107 Shouts - 432,008 Scrobbles
The Tangent began in 2002 as a project to record some compositions of the band's primary writer, Andy Tillison, with several members of The Flower Kings (Roine Stolt, Zoltan Csörsz, and Jonas Reingold), David Jackson and some of Andy's friends (Sam Baine, Guy Manning). During that first recording (which was going to become The Music That Died Alone), many of the musicians never met in person. After some critical acclaim, another album was recorded (The World That We Drive Through).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1st movement: Coming Up On The Hour (Overture) - (5:54) - 1,743 plays
- 2nd movement: Morning Journey & The Arrival - (22:55) - 1,625 plays
- 3rd movement: Afternoon Malaise - (19:21) - 1,332 plays
- 4th movement: A Voyage Through Rush Hour - (3:07) - 1,138 plays
- 5th movement: Evening TV - (12:06) - 1,075 plays
- Muffled Ephiphany - (4:05) - 743 plays
- Hat (Live At Mexborough School 1979) - (1:16) - 557 plays
- Evening TV (Radio Edit) - (4:28) - 562 plays
- Lost In London - (8:09) - 383 plays
- A Crisis In Mid Life - (7:13) - 300 plays