108 Shouts - 467,838 Scrobbles
The Tangent began in 2002 as a project to record some compositions of the band's primary writer, Andy Tillison, with several members of The Flower Kings (Roine Stolt, Zoltan Csörsz, and Jonas Reingold), David Jackson and some of Andy's friends (Sam Baine, Guy Manning). During that first recording (which was going to become The Music That Died Alone), many of the musicians never met in person. After some critical acclaim, another album was recorded (The World That We Drive Through).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1st movement: Coming Up On The Hour (Overture) - (5:54) - 382 plays
- In Earnest - (20:06) - 302 plays
- Lost In London - (8:08) - 306 plays
- A Crisis In Mid Life - (7:13) - 245 plays
- 2nd movement: Morning Journey & The Arrival - (22:55) - 351 plays
- Follow Your Leaders - (9:21) - 227 plays
- 3rd movement: Afternoon Malaise - (19:21) - 299 plays
- The Sun In My Eyes - (3:44) - 246 plays
- A Place In The Queue - (25:18) - 203 plays
- 4th movement: A Voyage Through Rush Hour - (3:07) - 224 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online