108 Shouts - 466,615 Scrobbles
The Tangent began in 2002 as a project to record some compositions of the band's primary writer, Andy Tillison, with several members of The Flower Kings (Roine Stolt, Zoltan Csörsz, and Jonas Reingold), David Jackson and some of Andy's friends (Sam Baine, Guy Manning). During that first recording (which was going to become The Music That Died Alone), many of the musicians never met in person. After some critical acclaim, another album was recorded (The World That We Drive Through).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1st movement: Coming Up On The Hour (Overture) - (5:54) - 383 plays
- In Earnest - (20:06) - 325 plays
- Lost In London - (8:08) - 321 plays
- 2nd movement: Morning Journey & The Arrival - (22:55) - 340 plays
- A Crisis In Mid Life - (7:13) - 247 plays
- Follow Your Leaders - (9:21) - 249 plays
- 3rd movement: Afternoon Malaise - (19:21) - 292 plays
- The Sun In My Eyes - (3:44) - 264 plays
- A Place In The Queue - (25:18) - 218 plays
- 5th movement: Evening TV - (12:06) - 233 plays