The Syndicate of Sound
5 Shouts - 63,978 Scrobbles
The Syndicate of Sound were a 1960s garage band from San Jose, California, with an edgy style that some critics have considered to be a forerunner of psychedelic rock. The band originally comprised Don Baskin (b. October 9, 1946, Honolulu) (vocals, guitar); Bob Gonzalez (b. February 14, 1947, San Jose, California) (bass); Larry Ray (b. September 12, 1945, San Francisco) (guitar); John Sharkey (b. June 8, 1946, Los Angeles) (guitar, keyboards); and John Duckworth (b.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Little Girl - (2:27) - 763 plays
- Rumors - (2:07) - 44 plays
- Shakin' All Over - (2:44) - 10 plays
- mary (marrie) - (2:49) - 9 plays
- Big Boss Man - (2:57) - 5 plays
- Games - (2:40) - 5 plays
- Litlle Girl - (2:28) - 7 plays
- Get Outta My Life - (2:41) - 10 plays
- Dream Baby - (2:40) - 6 plays
- Little Girl (San Jose, CA, U.S.A.) - 4 plays