228 Shouts - 5,826,029 Scrobbles
The Supremes were a very successful motown all-female singing group active from 1959 until 1977, performing at various times doo-wop, pop, soul, broadway showtunes, psychedelia, and disco. One of Motown's signature acts, The Supremes were the most successful African-American musical act of the 1960s, recording twelve #1 hits between 1964 and 1969, many of them written and produced by Motown's main songwriting and production team, Holland-Dozier-Holland.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- You Can't Hurry Love - (2:47) - 46,466 plays
- Baby Love - (3:27) - 33,226 plays
- Where Did Our Love Go - (2:33) - 30,132 plays
- Stop! In the Name of Love - (2:53) - 24,551 plays
- You Keep Me Hangin' On - (2:42) - 15,614 plays
- Baby Love - Juke Box Single Version (Stereo) - (2:35) - 11,489 plays
- Come See About Me - (2:43) - 11,944 plays
- You Can't Hurry Love - Single Version (Mono) - (2:50) - 9,426 plays
- Where Did Our Love Go - Stereo - (2:31) - 8,198 plays
- You Keep Me Hangin' On - Album Version / Stereo - (2:40) - 7,494 plays