The Sumner Brothers
10 Shouts - 22,382 Scrobbles
In the words of Bruce Springsteen, “nothing feels better than blood on blood”. The Sumner Brothers know this in the most intimate of ways; they make music together. They are a partnership and they are friends, and they are a band. The trust shared between front-men Brian and Bob Sumner is a trust that is hard to come by. It is a trust that requires no words, no flattery, and very little effort; it is a force and an inspiration, and it is what keeps the brothers, and their music honest and authentic.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Colorado Girl - (4:10) - 564 plays
- Going Out West - (5:01) - 420 plays
- You Will Find Me - (3:17) - 224 plays
- Both Back - (2:47) - 170 plays
- Outside Looking In - (3:51) - 201 plays
- My Words - (3:24) - 104 plays
- Lay You in the Grave - (4:03) - 175 plays
- Goin Out West - (3:29) - 85 plays
- Toughest Man in Prison Camp - (4:19) - 127 plays
- When You Dig My Grave - (4:27) - 115 plays