The Sugarman 3
0 Shouts - 41,114 Scrobbles
The Sugarman 3, sometimes titled The Sugarman Three, is a retro-funk band from New York formed in 1996 by saxophonist Neal Sugarman, Hammond organ player Adam Scone, and drummer Rudy Albin. The band has released three studio albums—Sugar's Boogaloo (1998), Soul Donkey (2000), and Pure Cane Sugar (2002)—and one compilation album, Sweet Spot (2001). Neal Sugarman grew up in Newton, Massachusetts and played saxophone for punk rock bands Boys Life and Black Cat Bone during the 1980s. He moved to New York in the early 1990s to pursue jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rudy's Intervention - (2:53) - 1,113 plays
- Got To Get Back To My Baby - (4:40) - 790 plays
- Witches Boogaloo - (4:03) - 324 plays
- What The World Needs Now - (3:43) - 304 plays
- Jealous Moon - (4:02) - 328 plays
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Sugarman - (3:14) - 340 plays
- Dirty Water - (3:06) - 268 plays
- Love Went Away - (2:27) - 197 plays
- But It's Alright - (2:06) - 206 plays
- Brother T - (2:17) - 173 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online