The Sugarman 3
0 Shouts - 40,956 Scrobbles
The Sugarman 3, sometimes titled The Sugarman Three, is a retro-funk band from New York formed in 1996 by saxophonist Neal Sugarman, Hammond organ player Adam Scone, and drummer Rudy Albin. The band has released three studio albums—Sugar's Boogaloo (1998), Soul Donkey (2000), and Pure Cane Sugar (2002)—and one compilation album, Sweet Spot (2001). Neal Sugarman grew up in Newton, Massachusetts and played saxophone for punk rock bands Boys Life and Black Cat Bone during the 1980s. He moved to New York in the early 1990s to pursue jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rudy's Intervention - (2:53) - 1,136 plays
- Got To Get Back To My Baby - (4:40) - 807 plays
- What The World Needs Now - (3:43) - 334 plays
- Witches Boogaloo - (4:03) - 320 plays
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Sugarman - (3:14) - 344 plays
- Jealous Moon - (4:02) - 344 plays
- Dirty Water - (3:06) - 291 plays
- Love Went Away - (2:27) - 209 plays
- But It's Alright - (2:06) - 229 plays
- Brother T - (2:17) - 197 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online