The Sugarman 3
0 Shouts - 39,873 Scrobbles
The Sugarman 3, sometimes titled The Sugarman Three, is a retro-funk band from New York formed in 1996 by saxophonist Neal Sugarman, Hammond organ player Adam Scone, and drummer Rudy Albin. The band has released three studio albums—Sugar's Boogaloo (1998), Soul Donkey (2000), and Pure Cane Sugar (2002)—and one compilation album, Sweet Spot (2001). Neal Sugarman grew up in Newton, Massachusetts and played saxophone for punk rock bands Boys Life and Black Cat Bone during the 1980s. He moved to New York in the early 1990s to pursue jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rudy's Intervention - (2:53) - 1,163 plays
- Got To Get Back To My Baby - (4:40) - 814 plays
- Witches Boogaloo - (4:03) - 329 plays
- What The World Needs Now - (3:43) - 306 plays
- Jealous Moon - (4:02) - 316 plays
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Sugarman - (3:14) - 349 plays
- Dirty Water - (3:06) - 272 plays
- Love Went Away - (2:27) - 202 plays
- But It's Alright - (2:06) - 206 plays
- Brother T - (2:17) - 166 plays