The Sugarman 3
0 Shouts - 30,483 Scrobbles
The Sugarman 3, sometimes titled The Sugarman Three, is a retro-funk band from New York formed in 1996 by saxophonist Neal Sugarman, Hammond organ player Adam Scone, and drummer Rudy Albin. The band has released three studio albums—Sugar's Boogaloo (1998), Soul Donkey (2000), and Pure Cane Sugar (2002)—and one compilation album, Sweet Spot (2001). Neal Sugarman grew up in Newton, Massachusetts and played saxophone for punk rock bands Boys Life and Black Cat Bone during the 1980s. He moved to New York in the early 1990s to pursue jazz.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Rudy's Intervention - (2:53) - 365 plays
- You Don't Know What You Mean (To a Lover Like Me) - (3:31) - 307 plays
- Got To Get Back To My Baby - (4:40) - 196 plays
- Your Friendly Neighborhood Sugarman - (3:14) - 168 plays
- Jealous Moon - (4:02) - 140 plays
- But It's Alright - (2:06) - 125 plays
- Chicken Half - (3:07) - 136 plays
- What The World Needs Now - (3:43) - 133 plays
- Witches Boogaloo - (4:03) - 118 plays
- Dirty Water - (3:06) - 87 plays