The String Cheese Incident
118 Shouts - 1,842,162 Scrobbles
The String Cheese Incident (SCI) are a jam band the United States. They formed in Crested Butte, Colorado in 1993, originally playing local gigs at ski resorts in exchange for free lift tickets. The band is composed of Michael Kang (acoustic/electric mandolin, electric guitar, and violin), Michael Travis (drums and percussion), Bill Nershi (acoustic guitar, lap steel guitar, and electric slide guitar), Kyle Hollingsworth (piano, organ, Rhodes, and accordion), and Keith Moseley (bass guitar), and, in 2006, Jason Hann (auxiliary percussion).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sirens - (5:07) - 2,479 plays
- LyricsI was cleaning the ash from the fire
and putting the party away
helping out all of my lost friends
to see the light of day
I was feeling the wind through the windows
- Joyful Sound - (9:33) - 1,591 plays
- Wake Up - (7:05) - 1,068 plays
- Restless Wind - (3:48) - 1,176 plays
- Colorado Bluebird Sky - (15:20) - 1,210 plays
- Let's Go Outside - (8:11) - 1,041 plays
- This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) - (8:34) - 818 plays
- Rosie - (9:09) - 1,003 plays
- Betray the Dark - (2:28) - 766 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online