The String Cheese Incident
117 Shouts - 1,773,292 Scrobbles
The String Cheese Incident (SCI) are a jam band the United States. They formed in Crested Butte, Colorado in 1993, originally playing local gigs at ski resorts in exchange for free lift tickets. The band is composed of Michael Kang (acoustic/electric mandolin, electric guitar, and violin), Michael Travis (drums and percussion), Bill Nershi (acoustic guitar, lap steel guitar, and electric slide guitar), Kyle Hollingsworth (piano, organ, Rhodes, and accordion), and Keith Moseley (bass guitar), and, in 2006, Jason Hann (auxiliary percussion).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sirens - (5:07) - 3,042 plays
- Sometimes a River - (7:42) - 2,194 plays
- Wake Up - (7:05) - 1,784 plays
- Joyful Sound - (9:33) - 1,847 plays
- Restless Wind - (3:48) - 1,428 plays
- Give Me the Love - (3:33) - 1,068 plays
- Black Clouds - (4:23) - 1,001 plays
- Colorado Bluebird Sky - (15:20) - 991 plays
- This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) - (8:34) - 806 plays
- Smile - (10:46) - 795 plays