The String Cheese Incident
117 Shouts - 1,776,556 Scrobbles
The String Cheese Incident (SCI) are a jam band the United States. They formed in Crested Butte, Colorado in 1993, originally playing local gigs at ski resorts in exchange for free lift tickets. The band is composed of Michael Kang (acoustic/electric mandolin, electric guitar, and violin), Michael Travis (drums and percussion), Bill Nershi (acoustic guitar, lap steel guitar, and electric slide guitar), Kyle Hollingsworth (piano, organ, Rhodes, and accordion), and Keith Moseley (bass guitar), and, in 2006, Jason Hann (auxiliary percussion).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sirens - (5:07) - 2,938 plays
- Sometimes a River - (7:42) - 2,079 plays
- Wake Up - (7:05) - 1,671 plays
- Joyful Sound - (9:33) - 1,826 plays
- Restless Wind - (3:48) - 1,318 plays
- Give Me the Love - (3:33) - 959 plays
- Colorado Bluebird Sky - (15:20) - 1,165 plays
- Betray the Dark - (2:28) - 904 plays
- This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) - (8:34) - 809 plays
- Black Clouds - (4:23) - 887 plays