The String Cheese Incident
117 Shouts - 1,786,162 Scrobbles
The String Cheese Incident (SCI) are a jam band the United States. They formed in Crested Butte, Colorado in 1993, originally playing local gigs at ski resorts in exchange for free lift tickets. The band is composed of Michael Kang (acoustic/electric mandolin, electric guitar, and violin), Michael Travis (drums and percussion), Bill Nershi (acoustic guitar, lap steel guitar, and electric slide guitar), Kyle Hollingsworth (piano, organ, Rhodes, and accordion), and Keith Moseley (bass guitar), and, in 2006, Jason Hann (auxiliary percussion).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sirens - (5:07) - 2,835 plays
- Sometimes a River - (7:42) - 2,032 plays
- Joyful Sound - (9:33) - 1,780 plays
- Wake Up - (7:05) - 1,597 plays
- Restless Wind - (3:48) - 1,251 plays
- Colorado Bluebird Sky - (15:20) - 1,358 plays
- Give Me the Love - (3:33) - 874 plays
- Betray the Dark - (2:28) - 1,012 plays
- Let's Go Outside - (8:11) - 1,151 plays
- Song in My Head - (6:34) - 1,009 plays