The String Cheese Incident
116 Shouts - 1,695,028 Scrobbles
The String Cheese Incident (SCI) are a jam band the United States. They formed in Crested Butte, Colorado in 1993, originally playing local gigs at ski resorts in exchange for free lift tickets. The band is composed of Michael Kang (acoustic/electric mandolin, electric guitar, and violin), Michael Travis (drums and percussion), Bill Nershi (acoustic guitar, lap steel guitar, and electric slide guitar), Kyle Hollingsworth (piano, organ, Rhodes, and accordion), and Keith Moseley (bass guitar), and, in 2006, Jason Hann (auxiliary percussion).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sirens - (5:07) - 3,363 plays
- Sometimes a River - (7:42) - 2,861 plays
- Wake Up - (7:05) - 2,093 plays
- Joyful Sound - (9:33) - 2,084 plays
- Restless Wind - (3:48) - 1,758 plays
- Give Me the Love - (3:33) - 1,391 plays
- Black Clouds - (4:23) - 1,406 plays
- Smile - (10:46) - 947 plays
- Texas - (8:46) - 1,032 plays
- Dudley's Kitchen - (3:01) - 871 plays