The String Cheese Incident
117 Shouts - 1,731,515 Scrobbles
The String Cheese Incident (SCI) are a jam band the United States. They formed in Crested Butte, Colorado in 1993, originally playing local gigs at ski resorts in exchange for free lift tickets. The band is composed of Michael Kang (acoustic/electric mandolin, electric guitar, and violin), Michael Travis (drums and percussion), Bill Nershi (acoustic guitar, lap steel guitar, and electric slide guitar), Kyle Hollingsworth (piano, organ, Rhodes, and accordion), and Keith Moseley (bass guitar), and, in 2006, Jason Hann (auxiliary percussion).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Sirens - (5:07) - 3,051 plays
- Sometimes a River - (7:42) - 2,255 plays
- Wake Up - (7:05) - 1,725 plays
- Joyful Sound - (9:33) - 1,754 plays
- Restless Wind - (3:48) - 1,527 plays
- Give Me the Love - (3:33) - 1,178 plays
- Black Clouds - (4:23) - 1,064 plays
- Texas - (8:46) - 839 plays
- Smile - (10:46) - 819 plays
- This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody) - (8:34) - 841 plays