478 Shouts - 8,125,336 Scrobbles
The Stranglers are a rock music group, formed on September 11, 1974 in Guildford, Surrey, England, United Kingdom. They were originally called The Guildford Stranglers and operated from an off-licence in the town. They also based themselves in the nearby village of Chiddingfold for a while. Original personnel were singer/guitarist Hugh Cornwell (from Kentish Town, London), keyboardist/guitarist Hans Wärmling (from Sweden, replaced within two years by Brighton-born keyboardist Dave Greenfield), London-born bass guitarist Jean-Jacques Burnel and drummer Jet Black (real name Brian Duffy)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Golden Brown - (3:27) - 116,295 plays
- Peaches - (4:04) - 20,533 plays
- Strange Little Girl - (2:40) - 13,921 plays
- No More Heroes - (3:26) - 12,788 plays
- LyricsHow many times have you woken up
And prayed for the rain?
How many times have you seen
The papers apportion the blame?
Who gets to say?
- Walk On By - (6:18) - 7,124 plays
- No More Heroes - 1996 - Remaster - (3:28) - 6,646 plays
- Duchess - (2:28) - 6,549 plays
- Skin Deep - (3:55) - 6,630 plays
- Something Better Change - (3:33) - 5,399 plays