474 Shouts - 8,045,025 Scrobbles
The Stranglers are a rock music group, formed on September 11, 1974 in Guildford, Surrey, England, United Kingdom. They were originally called The Guildford Stranglers and operated from an off-licence in the town. They also based themselves in the nearby village of Chiddingfold for a while. Original personnel were singer/guitarist Hugh Cornwell (from Kentish Town, London), keyboardist/guitarist Hans Wärmling (from Sweden, replaced within two years by Brighton-born keyboardist Dave Greenfield), London-born bass guitarist Jean-Jacques Burnel and drummer Jet Black (real name Brian Duffy)...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Golden Brown - (3:27) - 115,739 plays
- Peaches - (4:04) - 19,986 plays
- Strange Little Girl - (2:40) - 13,624 plays
- No More Heroes - (3:26) - 12,604 plays
- Always the Sun - (4:04) - 11,228 plays
- Walk On By - (6:18) - 7,151 plays
- Duchess - (2:28) - 6,399 plays
- No More Heroes - 1996 - Remaster - (3:28) - 6,391 plays
- Skin Deep - (3:55) - 6,544 plays
- Something Better Change - (3:33) - 5,319 plays