The Stone Foxes
23 Shouts - 385,190 Scrobbles
It’s not just great song writing, warm guitars, a nut-tight rhythm section, and the occasional blues harp riffs that make The Stone Foxes’ so good; the Bay Area band consisting of brothers Shannon and Spence Koehler, and Aaron Mort have captured something else on their recordings and live shows that makes them huge, and very, very cool. Listeners sense it right away. There’s a genuineness here that’s rare and refreshing, and it’s something that can’t be achieved simply by grabbing a couple of vintage axes and plugging into a stack of tube amps.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stomp - (1:49) - 13,232 plays
- I Killed Robert Johnson - (5:24) - 4,452 plays
- I'm A King Bee - (3:21) - 4,488 plays
- Young Man - (3:37) - 3,380 plays
- Cold Like A Killer - (5:09) - 2,316 plays
- Everybody Knows - (3:57) - 3,001 plays
- Jericho - (2:39) - 2,346 plays
- Beneath Mt. Sinai - (4:17) - 1,955 plays
- My Place - (5:12) - 1,419 plays
- It Ain't Nothin' - (3:36) - 1,455 plays