The Stone Foxes
23 Shouts - 361,396 Scrobbles
It’s not just great song writing, warm guitars, a nut-tight rhythm section, and the occasional blues harp riffs that make The Stone Foxes’ so good; the Bay Area band consisting of brothers Shannon and Spence Koehler, and Aaron Mort have captured something else on their recordings and live shows that makes them huge, and very, very cool. Listeners sense it right away. There’s a genuineness here that’s rare and refreshing, and it’s something that can’t be achieved simply by grabbing a couple of vintage axes and plugging into a stack of tube amps.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stomp - (1:49) - 11,430 plays
- Young Man - (3:37) - 4,017 plays
- I'm A King Bee - (3:21) - 4,643 plays
- Everybody Knows - (3:57) - 3,683 plays
- I Killed Robert Johnson - (5:24) - 3,742 plays
- Beneath Mt. Sinai - (4:17) - 2,079 plays
- It Ain't Nothin' - (3:36) - 1,677 plays
- Patience - (3:40) - 1,774 plays
- Ulysses Jones - (3:20) - 1,348 plays
- So Much Better - (4:29) - 947 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online