The Stone Foxes
23 Shouts - 340,330 Scrobbles
It’s not just great song writing, warm guitars, a nut-tight rhythm section, and the occasional blues harp riffs that make The Stone Foxes’ so good; the Bay Area band consisting of brothers Shannon and Spence Koehler, and Aaron Mort have captured something else on their recordings and live shows that makes them huge, and very, very cool. Listeners sense it right away. There’s a genuineness here that’s rare and refreshing, and it’s something that can’t be achieved simply by grabbing a couple of vintage axes and plugging into a stack of tube amps.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stomp - (1:49) - 10,842 plays
- Young Man - (3:37) - 4,065 plays
- I'm A King Bee - (3:21) - 4,512 plays
- Everybody Knows - (3:57) - 3,739 plays
- I Killed Robert Johnson - (5:24) - 3,378 plays
- Beneath Mt. Sinai - (4:17) - 1,904 plays
- Patience - (3:40) - 1,756 plays
- It Ain't Nothin' - (3:36) - 1,306 plays
- Ulysses Jones - (3:20) - 1,293 plays
- So Much Better - (4:29) - 953 plays