The Stone Foxes
20 Shouts - 250,502 Scrobbles
It’s not just great song writing, warm guitars, a nut-tight rhythm section, and the occasional blues harp riffs that make The Stone Foxes’ so good; the Bay Area band consisting of brothers Shannon and Spence Koehler, and Aaron Mort have captured something else on their recordings and live shows that makes them huge, and very, very cool. Listeners sense it right away. There’s a genuineness here that’s rare and refreshing, and it’s something that can’t be achieved simply by grabbing a couple of vintage axes and plugging into a stack of tube amps.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Everybody Knows - (3:57) - 5,909 plays
- Stomp - (1:49) - 5,186 plays
- I'm A King Bee - (3:21) - 4,789 plays
- I Killed Robert Johnson - (5:24) - 3,843 plays
- So Much Better - (4:29) - 2,656 plays
- Patience - (3:40) - 2,642 plays
- Beneath Mt. Sinai - (4:17) - 2,369 plays
- Ulysses Jones - (3:20) - 1,966 plays
- Passenger Train - (3:13) - 1,832 plays
- Young Man - (3:37) - 1,740 plays