The Stone Foxes
17 Shouts - 152,197 Scrobbles
It’s not just great song writing, warm guitars, a nut-tight rhythm section, and the occasional blues harp riffs that make The Stone Foxes’ so good; the Bay Area band consisting of brothers Shannon and Spence Koehler, and Aaron Mort have captured something else on their recordings and live shows that makes them huge, and very, very cool. Listeners sense it right away. There’s a genuineness here that’s rare and refreshing, and it’s something that can’t be achieved simply by grabbing a couple of vintage axes and plugging into a stack of tube amps.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stomp - (1:49) - 5,516 plays
- Everybody Knows - (3:57) - 4,297 plays
- I'm A King Bee - (3:21) - 5,712 plays
- I Killed Robert Johnson - (5:24) - 4,866 plays
- Beneath Mt. Sinai - (4:17) - 3,019 plays
- Patience - (3:40) - 3,274 plays
- Ulysses Jones - (3:20) - 2,508 plays
- So Much Better - (4:29) - 2,300 plays
- Passenger Train - (3:13) - 2,148 plays
- Cotto - (4:18) - 2,197 plays