The Stone Foxes
21 Shouts - 221,050 Scrobbles
It’s not just great song writing, warm guitars, a nut-tight rhythm section, and the occasional blues harp riffs that make The Stone Foxes’ so good; the Bay Area band consisting of brothers Shannon and Spence Koehler, and Aaron Mort have captured something else on their recordings and live shows that makes them huge, and very, very cool. Listeners sense it right away. There’s a genuineness here that’s rare and refreshing, and it’s something that can’t be achieved simply by grabbing a couple of vintage axes and plugging into a stack of tube amps.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Stomp - (1:49) - 5,361 plays
- Everybody Knows - (3:57) - 4,531 plays
- I'm A King Bee - (3:21) - 5,239 plays
- I Killed Robert Johnson - (5:24) - 4,195 plays
- So Much Better - (4:29) - 2,458 plays
- Patience - (3:40) - 2,870 plays
- Beneath Mt. Sinai - (4:17) - 2,554 plays
- Ulysses Jones - (3:20) - 2,213 plays
- Passenger Train - (3:13) - 2,098 plays
- Young Man - (3:37) - 1,782 plays
- The Hot 100: The 10 Biggest Songs On The Billboard Charts
- Rebecca Black Enters Billboard’s Hot 100 Chart With “Saturday”
- Nirvana To Be Inducted Into The Rock N’ Roll Hall Of Fame
- Eminem ft. Rihanna’s “The Monster”: A Sequel To “Love The Way You Lie”?
- Garth Brooks Rules The Billboard 200 Chart With New Release