13 Shouts - 156,466 Scrobbles
There are two bands known as The Squires. An early surf rock band and a garage band. 1. The Squires were a Canadian surf rock band from Winnipeg, most known in music history as being an early band of Neil Young. 2. The Squires were an American garage band in the 1960s, who have a claim to being the quintessential example of the genre. They released just one single, which failed to be even a regional hit, but which is now regarded as a classic of its era.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Going All The Way - (2:20) - 1,493 plays
- Aurora - 45 RPM Single Mono - (2:08) - 800 plays
- The Sultan - 45 RPM Single Mono - (2:33) - 564 plays
- I'll Love You Forever - Previously Unreleased Original Recording Mono - (3:22) - 528 plays
- I Wonder - Previously Unreleased Original Recording Mono - (2:22) - 539 plays
- Mustang - Previously Unreleased Original Recording Mono - (2:23) - 416 plays
- [I'm A Man And] I Can't Cry - Previously Unreleased Original Recording Mono - (2:31) - 384 plays
- I'll Love You Forever - (3:24) - 134 plays
- I Wonder - (2:23) - 137 plays
- The Sultan - (2:36) - 99 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online