13 Shouts - 142,460 Scrobbles
There are two bands known as The Squires. An early surf rock band and a garage band. 1. The Squires were a Canadian surf rock band from Winnipeg, most known in music history as being an early band of Neil Young. 2. The Squires were an American garage band in the 1960s, who have a claim to being the quintessential example of the genre. They released just one single, which failed to be even a regional hit, but which is now regarded as a classic of its era.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Going All The Way - (2:20) - 2,886 plays
- Aurora - 45 RPM Single Mono - (2:08) - 1,470 plays
- The Sultan - 45 RPM Single Mono - (2:33) - 1,060 plays
- I Wonder - Previously Unreleased Original Recording Mono - (2:22) - 1,016 plays
- Mustang - Previously Unreleased Original Recording Mono - (2:23) - 930 plays
- I'll Love You Forever - Previously Unreleased Original Recording Mono - (3:22) - 854 plays
- [I'm A Man And] I Can't Cry - Previously Unreleased Original Recording Mono - (2:31) - 819 plays
- Dreamy Eyes - (2:03) - 318 plays
- Oh Darling - (2:07) - 215 plays
- Sindy - (2:21) - 179 plays