The Spring Standards
27 Shouts - 166,850 Scrobbles
The Spring Standards (formerly Old Springs Pike) are an energetic force of three-part harmony from New York City circling over a rock n' roll sound with an old country aftertaste. From small towns to big cities, they explode on stage with spirit, spontaneity, and a style all their own. MTV's John Norris says "They willingly embrace dissonance, and their execution is impeccable, from their tight, CSN-worthy vocal harmonies to their wickedly intense percussive power."
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Only Skin - (2:56) - 1,833 plays
- Chicago - (4:49) - 1,112 plays
- Here We Go - (3:32) - 978 plays
- Heavy Home - (3:43) - 623 plays
- Queen of the Lot - (3:27) - 954 plays
- Watch the Moon Disappear - (3:58) - 577 plays
- Crushing Pennies - (2:59) - 622 plays
- Nightmare - (3:49) - 570 plays
- Wildfire Forest - (5:40) - 416 plays
- Bells and Whistles - (3:14) - 480 plays