32 Shouts - 138,674 Scrobbles
THE SPOOK belong to the list of pioneers of Germany's graverock and horror-punk scene. Both their albums, "Fright Night" (2001) and "Some Like It Dead“ (2002) released on People Like You Records/SPV have sold quickly and have influenced various bands, some of which include CRADLE OF FILTH, THE ALKALINE TRIO and ROB ZOMBIE. With their two contributions "V/A – This Is Horrorpunk Vol.1“ (Fiendforce Rec./2003) and "V/A – Where The Bad Boys Rock Vol.2“ (People Like You Rec.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Of Gods and Monsters - (3:24) - 136 plays
- Skulls - (3:54) - 90 plays
- Jane Doe - (3:53) - 90 plays
- Some Like It Dead - (2:59) - 96 plays
- Reanimated - (4:15) - 74 plays
- Crowgirl - (4:46) - 103 plays
- Midnight Run - (3:17) - 76 plays
- Slide In - (3:57) - 67 plays
- Dark World Debutante - (4:10) - 62 plays
- You, Me and the Laboratory - (4:07) - 62 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online