32 Shouts - 137,388 Scrobbles
THE SPOOK belong to the list of pioneers of Germany's graverock and horror-punk scene. Both their albums, "Fright Night" (2001) and "Some Like It Dead“ (2002) released on People Like You Records/SPV have sold quickly and have influenced various bands, some of which include CRADLE OF FILTH, THE ALKALINE TRIO and ROB ZOMBIE. With their two contributions "V/A – This Is Horrorpunk Vol.1“ (Fiendforce Rec./2003) and "V/A – Where The Bad Boys Rock Vol.2“ (People Like You Rec.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Of Gods and Monsters - (3:24) - 100 plays
- Skulls - (3:54) - 113 plays
- Reanimated - (4:15) - 95 plays
- Crowgirl - (4:46) - 86 plays
- Jane Doe - (3:53) - 61 plays
- Some Like It Dead - (2:59) - 81 plays
- Slide In - (3:57) - 69 plays
- Dark World Debutante - (4:10) - 57 plays
- The Warning - (4:30) - 68 plays
- You, Me and the Laboratory - (4:07) - 67 plays