32 Shouts - 133,070 Scrobbles
THE SPOOK belong to the list of pioneers of Germany's graverock and horror-punk scene. Both their albums, "Fright Night" (2001) and "Some Like It Dead“ (2002) released on People Like You Records/SPV have sold quickly and have influenced various bands, some of which include CRADLE OF FILTH, THE ALKALINE TRIO and ROB ZOMBIE. With their two contributions "V/A – This Is Horrorpunk Vol.1“ (Fiendforce Rec./2003) and "V/A – Where The Bad Boys Rock Vol.2“ (People Like You Rec.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Skulls - (3:54) - 430 plays
- Of Gods and Monsters - (3:24) - 162 plays
- Reanimated - (4:15) - 133 plays
- Dark World Debutante - (4:10) - 102 plays
- Crowgirl - (4:46) - 108 plays
- Midnight Run - (3:17) - 42 plays
- Fright Night - (3:03) - 86 plays
- Waiting for the Kill (feat. Blitzkid) - (3:56) - 84 plays
- Slide In - (3:57) - 83 plays
- Solitary Man - (1:47) - 59 plays