The Spirit That Guides Us
25 Shouts - 130,076 Scrobbles
a Dutch new generation of hardcore, from heavy to heart at the formation of the group, this european collective stood at the beginning of a new movement which melted hardcore and indierock together into emocore. beyond the poses of the nu-metal, without the great images, but with songs in which the soul is released and the heart speaks.
one front tstgu is ‘all about the spirit’. mentality, lifestyle and conviction go together with the musical drive.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsCan I save your life. Lift you up to the sky.
How far is heaven. Let's go tonight.
Don't give up on me hanging there.
Don't you die on me please keep breathing.
'Cause it's a lie that your better of dead.
- LyricsWhere is the Spirit found beneath the wreck of ships tossed far into the storms of sea.
Buries deep under the sands of deserts forever kept secret forever hidden.
Is He asleep on the highest peak waiting in the clouds for someone to discover Him.
I have searched all my life to find this passion that eludes me to embrace the soul of the world
but He seems to disappear whenever I have seen His shadow
- LyricsWhat if I cut my wrist just because you made me like this.
I want you to show me what love is.
What if the fifth car would take us anywhere but far away.
I want you to drive me home tonight.
We've got absolutely nothing in common.
- LyricsThe day long gone. The shadow is long.
Tree stoot all. The eye sand ears.
The sand the barrier. A cage full of birds.
The waves may roll. Spring and autumn.
Peoples to share. Gods in abundance.
- LyricsSilence I have sung my lungs out
I have cracked myself for You.
Silence just can't refrain from singing halleluja under my breath.
Ventilating my emotions. At the top of my voice.
I'm screaming I'm kicking I'm trying to communicate.
- The end is nigh - (4:02) - 29 plays
- When my eyes receive the light - (7:54) - 24 plays
- Moth and rust - (4:43) - 28 plays
- Onwards - (2:48) - 24 plays
- The newly improved silence - (3:42) - 24 plays