23 Shouts - 179,752 Scrobbles
The Spinanes were an indie rock duo of the 1990s originally consisting of Rebecca Gates (guitar, vocals) and Scott Plouf (drums). Their first two albums were Manos (1993) and Strand (1996). Plouf left after the release of the Strand LP to join indie rock band Built to Spill. Gates then moved from Seattle to Chicago, where she continued the Spinanes as a three-piece band with bassist Joanna Bolme and drummer Jerry Busher, releasing Arches and Aisles in 1998. The Imp Years, a compilation of early Spinanes singles, was released in 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Noel, Jonah and Me - (3:23) - 394 plays
- Entire - (2:27) - 280 plays
- Kid in Candy - (4:33) - 302 plays
- Spitfire - (3:09) - 242 plays
- Uneasy - (2:38) - 215 plays
- Sunday - (2:53) - 223 plays
- Manos - (4:25) - 164 plays
- Epiphany - (5:13) - 175 plays
- Basement Galaxy - (3:29) - 152 plays
- Lines and Lines - (6:21) - 197 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online