23 Shouts - 173,278 Scrobbles
The Spinanes were an indie rock duo of the 1990s originally consisting of Rebecca Gates (guitar, vocals) and Scott Plouf (drums). Their first two albums were Manos (1993) and Strand (1996). Plouf left after the release of the Strand LP to join indie rock band Built to Spill. Gates then moved from Seattle to Chicago, where she continued the Spinanes as a three-piece band with bassist Joanna Bolme and drummer Jerry Busher, releasing Arches and Aisles in 1998. The Imp Years, a compilation of early Spinanes singles, was released in 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Noel, Jonah and Me - (3:23) - 438 plays
- Kid in Candy - (4:33) - 322 plays
- Entire - (2:27) - 332 plays
- Uneasy - (2:38) - 288 plays
- Spitfire - (3:09) - 262 plays
- Lines and Lines - (6:21) - 233 plays
- Epiphany - (5:13) - 197 plays
- Sunday - (2:53) - 218 plays
- Grand Prize - (3:20) - 159 plays
- Manos - (4:25) - 183 plays