21 Shouts - 159,565 Scrobbles
The Spinanes were an indie rock duo of the 1990s originally consisting of Rebecca Gates (guitar, vocals) and Scott Plouf (drums). Their first two albums were Manos (1993) and Strand (1996). Plouf left after the release of the Strand LP to join indie rock band Built to Spill. Gates then moved from Seattle to Chicago, where she continued the Spinanes as a three-piece band with bassist Joanna Bolme and drummer Jerry Busher, releasing Arches and Aisles in 1998. The Imp Years, a compilation of early Spinanes singles, was released in 2000.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Noel, Jonah and Me - (3:23) - 516 plays
- Entire - (2:27) - 298 plays
- Spitfire - (3:09) - 336 plays
- Kid in Candy - (4:33) - 398 plays
- Uneasy - (2:38) - 251 plays
- Manos - (4:25) - 211 plays
- Epiphany - (5:13) - 194 plays
- Sunday - (2:53) - 204 plays
- Grand Prize - (3:20) - 172 plays
- Dangle - (3:00) - 167 plays