The Soup Dragons
26 Shouts - 379,482 Scrobbles
The Soup Dragons were a Scottish alternative rock band of the late 1980s and early 1990s, named after a character in the 1970s children's TV show The Clangers. The band is best known in the UK for their cover of the Rolling Stones' "I'm Free" and in America for their Top 40 hit "Divine Thing". The Soup Dragons formed in Bellshill, Scotland a town very near to Glasgow (which would later spawn another popular band, Teenage Fanclub) in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm Free - (3:32) - 6,019 plays
- Divine Thing - (3:52) - 1,198 plays
- Pleasantly Surprised - (2:07) - 844 plays
- Whole Wide World - (1:30) - 460 plays
- Mother Universe - (4:00) - 423 plays
- Pleasure - (3:55) - 337 plays
- Softly - (3:06) - 193 plays
- Drive The Pain - (2:21) - 149 plays
- Backwards Dog - (2:29) - 172 plays
- Lovegod - (3:37) - 149 plays