The Soup Dragons
26 Shouts - 375,871 Scrobbles
The Soup Dragons were a Scottish alternative rock band of the late 1980s and early 1990s, named after a character in the 1970s children's TV show The Clangers. The band is best known in the UK for their cover of the Rolling Stones' "I'm Free" and in America for their Top 40 hit "Divine Thing". The Soup Dragons formed in Bellshill, Scotland a town very near to Glasgow (which would later spawn another popular band, Teenage Fanclub) in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm Free - (3:32) - 5,071 plays
- Pleasantly Surprised - (2:07) - 963 plays
- Divine Thing - (3:52) - 1,292 plays
- Whole Wide World - (1:30) - 487 plays
- Mother Universe - (4:00) - 456 plays
- Pleasure - (3:55) - 352 plays
- Softly - (3:06) - 203 plays
- Drive The Pain - (2:21) - 144 plays
- Backwards Dog - (2:29) - 178 plays
- Lovegod - (3:37) - 170 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online