The Soup Dragons
26 Shouts - 357,494 Scrobbles
The Soup Dragons were a Scottish alternative rock band of the late 1980s and early 1990s, named after a character in the 1970s children's TV show The Clangers. The band is best known in the UK for their cover of the Rolling Stones' "I'm Free" and in America for their Top 40 hit "Divine Thing". The Soup Dragons formed in Bellshill, Scotland a town very near to Glasgow (which would later spawn another popular band, Teenage Fanclub) in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm Free - (3:32) - 7,296 plays
- Pleasantly Surprised - (2:07) - 1,183 plays
- Divine Thing - (3:52) - 1,385 plays
- Whole Wide World - (1:30) - 621 plays
- Mother Universe - (4:00) - 511 plays
- Pleasure - (3:55) - 349 plays
- Softly - (3:06) - 297 plays
- Backwards Dog - (2:29) - 250 plays
- Drive The Pain - (2:21) - 232 plays
- Lovegod - (3:37) - 192 plays