The Soup Dragons
26 Shouts - 338,913 Scrobbles
The Soup Dragons were a Scottish alternative rock band of the late 1980s and early 1990s, named after a character in the 1970s children's TV show The Clangers. The band is best known in the UK for their cover of the Rolling Stones' "I'm Free" and in America for their Top 40 hit "Divine Thing". The Soup Dragons formed in Bellshill, Scotland a town very near to Glasgow (which would later spawn another popular band, Teenage Fanclub) in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm Free - (3:32) - 7,496 plays
- Divine Thing - (3:52) - 1,323 plays
- Pleasantly Surprised - (2:07) - 742 plays
- Whole Wide World - (1:30) - 566 plays
- Mother Universe - (4:00) - 491 plays
- Pleasure - (3:55) - 321 plays
- Softly - (3:06) - 312 plays
- Backwards Dog - (2:29) - 242 plays
- Drive The Pain - (2:21) - 238 plays
- Lovegod - (3:37) - 225 plays