The Soup Dragons
26 Shouts - 360,839 Scrobbles
The Soup Dragons were a Scottish alternative rock band of the late 1980s and early 1990s, named after a character in the 1970s children's TV show The Clangers. The band is best known in the UK for their cover of the Rolling Stones' "I'm Free" and in America for their Top 40 hit "Divine Thing". The Soup Dragons formed in Bellshill, Scotland a town very near to Glasgow (which would later spawn another popular band, Teenage Fanclub) in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm Free - (3:32) - 7,109 plays
- Pleasantly Surprised - (2:07) - 1,261 plays
- Divine Thing - (3:52) - 1,410 plays
- Whole Wide World - (1:30) - 653 plays
- Mother Universe - (4:00) - 503 plays
- Pleasure - (3:55) - 370 plays
- Softly - (3:06) - 293 plays
- Backwards Dog - (2:29) - 255 plays
- Drive The Pain - (2:21) - 216 plays
- Lovegod - (3:37) - 187 plays