The Soup Dragons
26 Shouts - 327,792 Scrobbles
The Soup Dragons were a Scottish alternative rock band of the late 1980s and early 1990s, named after a character in the 1970s children's TV show The Clangers. The band is best known in the UK for their cover of the Rolling Stones' "I'm Free" and in America for their Top 40 hit "Divine Thing". The Soup Dragons formed in Bellshill, Scotland a town very near to Glasgow (which would later spawn another popular band, Teenage Fanclub) in 1985.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm Free - (3:32) - 7,104 plays
- Divine Thing - (3:52) - 1,313 plays
- Pleasantly Surprised - (2:07) - 920 plays
- Whole Wide World - (1:30) - 609 plays
- Mother Universe - (4:00) - 489 plays
- Pleasure - (3:55) - 365 plays
- Softly - (3:06) - 273 plays
- Backwards Dog - (2:29) - 231 plays
- Lovegod - (3:37) - 263 plays
- Drive The Pain - (2:21) - 206 plays