The Sons Of Champlin
1 Shouts - 23,582 Scrobbles
The Sons of Champlin is an American rock band, formed in the late 1960's and hailing from the San Francisco-Bay area. They are fronted by vocalist/keyboardist/guitarist Bill Champlin, who was a longtime member of the rock bandChicago.
Champlin started his musical career in high school as a member of a popular local band, The Opposite Six. One of his teachers encouraged Champlin to drop out of school and pursue music full-time.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- 1982-A - (3:53) - 86 plays
- Fat City - (3:45) - 103 plays
- Boomp Boomp Chomp - (10:05) - 52 plays
- Saved By The Grace Of Your Love - (3:32) - 41 plays
- Poppa Can Play - (4:56) - 26 plays
- Rooftop - (5:10) - 23 plays
- What'cha Gonna Do - (3:55) - 19 plays
- Get High - (6:28) - 21 plays
- Don't Talk To Strangers - (2:33) - 20 plays
- Loving Is Why - (3:12) - 14 plays