The Soil Bleeds Black
30 Shouts - 144,268 Scrobbles
Envision a journey through ancient times of medieval life and legend. The Soil Bleeds Black explore the traditions and customs of medieval Europe with the ambition of drawing the listener into a world of the ancient past. To listen is to immerse oneself in Middle Age atmospheres and customs. One may visit the valor of knights on the battefield, savor the simplicity of common peasant life, explore the laboratory of the magician, or seek the romance of lovers, musicians, and poets. All intriguing lifestyles are given attention within the musical expressions of TSBB.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- So Saith the Song of Sigurd - (2:52) - 266 plays
- Magia Naturalis - (2:39) - 253 plays
- Pastime with Good Company - (3:02) - 212 plays
- Luna Begets Mercury - (2:44) - 228 plays
- Dum Pater Familias - (5:42) - 196 plays
- Dethrone the Wounded King - (4:33) - 150 plays
- Canto Alla Vita - (4:12) - 132 plays
- Winter Marriage - (3:41) - 164 plays
- Earthe - (5:45) - 137 plays
- Kyrie Eleison - (3:46) - 146 plays