The Soft Boys
67 Shouts - 826,287 Scrobbles
The Soft Boys were a post-punk/neo-psychedelic band which formed in 1976 in Cambridge, England. The band's best known lineup consisted of Robyn Hitchcock (vocals, guitar), Kimberley Rew (guitar), Matthew Seligman (bass) and Morris Windsor (drums). Seligman replaced original bassist Andy Metcalfe in 1979, and two guitarists (Rob Lamb and Alan Davies) briefly preceded Rew. The band issued two albums, A Can of Bees (1979) and Underwater Moonlight (1980), before splitting in 1980. After band's split, Hitchcock began a solo career, and Rew formed the successful pop group Katrina and the Waves.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Wanna Destroy You - (2:53) - 5,755 plays
- Kingdom of Love - (4:11) - 2,936 plays
- Positive Vibrations - (3:10) - 2,173 plays
- I Got the Hots - (4:43) - 1,800 plays
- Tonight - (3:44) - 1,884 plays
- Underwater Moonlight - (6:24) - 1,831 plays
- Queen of Eyes - (2:01) - 1,671 plays
- You'll Have to Go Sideways - (2:57) - 1,518 plays
- Old Pervert - (3:52) - 1,344 plays
- Insanely Jealous - (5:03) - 1,150 plays