The Soft Boys
68 Shouts - 835,713 Scrobbles
The Soft Boys were a post-punk/neo-psychedelic band which formed in 1976 in Cambridge, England. The band's best known lineup consisted of Robyn Hitchcock (vocals, guitar), Kimberley Rew (guitar), Matthew Seligman (bass) and Morris Windsor (drums). Seligman replaced original bassist Andy Metcalfe in 1979, and two guitarists (Rob Lamb and Alan Davies) briefly preceded Rew. The band issued two albums, A Can of Bees (1979) and Underwater Moonlight (1980), before splitting in 1980. After band's split, Hitchcock began a solo career, and Rew formed the successful pop group Katrina and the Waves.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I Wanna Destroy You - (2:53) - 5,932 plays
- Kingdom of Love - (4:11) - 3,019 plays
- Positive Vibrations - (3:10) - 2,216 plays
- I Got the Hots - (4:43) - 1,847 plays
- Tonight - (3:44) - 1,930 plays
- Underwater Moonlight - (6:24) - 1,858 plays
- Queen of Eyes - (2:01) - 1,713 plays
- You'll Have to Go Sideways - (2:57) - 1,556 plays
- Old Pervert - (3:52) - 1,392 plays
- Insanely Jealous - (5:03) - 1,240 plays