The Smokin' Joe Kubek Band
0 Shouts - 42,027 Scrobbles
There's no question why they gave Joe Kubek the nickname "Smokin'." He's one of the hottest electric guitar players on the blues scene today. Kubek has the technique and the chops to burn up any stage and has been doing so since the 1970's when he began frequenting the Dallas bar scene, playing with Stevie Ray Vaughan and people like the three Kings, B. B., Albert and Freddie. He settled into playing rhythm guitar behind Freddie King for a while, until King's death in December 1976.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mean Old World - (7:11) - 290 plays
- Lonely Days - (4:25) - 148 plays
- Smokin' Joe's Cafe - (5:40) - 159 plays
- Texas Cadillac - (4:10) - 114 plays
- Walk With You - (4:48) - 105 plays
- Little Red Rooster - (4:43) - 69 plays
- Damn Traffic - (3:40) - 19 plays
- Mellow Down Easy - (3:15) - 19 plays
- Show You What They Say - (2:09) - 19 plays
- Hands On It - (3:00) - 13 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online