The Smokin' Joe Kubek Band
0 Shouts - 42,982 Scrobbles
There's no question why they gave Joe Kubek the nickname "Smokin'." He's one of the hottest electric guitar players on the blues scene today. Kubek has the technique and the chops to burn up any stage and has been doing so since the 1970's when he began frequenting the Dallas bar scene, playing with Stevie Ray Vaughan and people like the three Kings, B. B., Albert and Freddie. He settled into playing rhythm guitar behind Freddie King for a while, until King's death in December 1976.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Mean Old World - (7:11) - 311 plays
- Lonely Days - (4:25) - 172 plays
- Smokin' Joe's Cafe - (5:40) - 201 plays
- Texas Cadillac - (4:10) - 140 plays
- Walk With You - (4:48) - 96 plays
- Little Red Rooster - (4:43) - 73 plays
- Hands On It - (3:00) - 19 plays
- Square Bizness - (5:29) - 26 plays
- I Ain't Superstitious - (3:11) - 15 plays
- Mellow Down Easy - (3:15) - 15 plays