10,075 Shouts - 119,294,564 Scrobbles
The Smiths were a rock band which formed in 1982 in Manchester, England, United Kingdom. The band consisted of Morrissey (vocals, lyrics), Johnny Marr (guitar, music), Mike Joyce (drums) and Andy Rourke (bass). Hugely influential, The Smiths lasted all of five years from 1982 to 1987, releasing during this period four studio albums (The Smiths, Meat Is Murder, The Queen Is Dead and Strangeways, Here We Come) and three compilation albums (Hatful of Hollow, The World Won't Listen and Louder Than Bombs).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- There Is a Light That Never Goes Out - (4:01) - 397,178 plays
- This Charming Man - (2:43) - 278,529 plays
- Bigmouth Strikes Again - (3:12) - 205,167 plays
- How Soon Is Now? - (6:45) - 160,996 plays
- Asleep - (4:10) - 231,314 plays
- Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - (3:33) - 156,506 plays
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side - (3:15) - 147,968 plays
- Hand in Glove - (3:23) - 142,098 plays
- Panic - (2:18) - 126,290 plays
- Still Ill - (3:19) - 122,704 plays