10,126 Shouts - 120,799,948 Scrobbles
The Smiths were a rock band which formed in 1982 in Manchester, England, United Kingdom. The band consisted of Morrissey (vocals, lyrics), Johnny Marr (guitar, music), Mike Joyce (drums) and Andy Rourke (bass). Hugely influential, The Smiths lasted all of five years from 1982 to 1987, releasing during this period four studio albums (The Smiths, Meat Is Murder, The Queen Is Dead and Strangeways, Here We Come) and three compilation albums (Hatful of Hollow, The World Won't Listen and Louder Than Bombs).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- There Is a Light That Never Goes Out - (4:01) - 390,271 plays
- This Charming Man - (2:43) - 268,190 plays
- Bigmouth Strikes Again - (3:12) - 201,397 plays
- How Soon Is Now? - (6:45) - 152,706 plays
- Asleep - (4:10) - 219,281 plays
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side - (3:15) - 147,974 plays
- Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - (3:33) - 151,378 plays
- Hand in Glove - (3:23) - 137,842 plays
- Panic - (2:18) - 121,497 plays
- Still Ill - (3:19) - 120,020 plays