10,308 Shouts - 125,439,065 Scrobbles
The Smiths were a rock band which formed in 1982 in Manchester, England, United Kingdom. The band consisted of Morrissey (vocals, lyrics), Johnny Marr (guitar, music), Mike Joyce (drums) and Andy Rourke (bass). Hugely influential, The Smiths lasted all of five years from 1982 to 1987, releasing during this period four studio albums (The Smiths, Meat Is Murder, The Queen Is Dead and Strangeways, Here We Come) and three compilation albums (Hatful of Hollow, The World Won't Listen and Louder Than Bombs).
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- There Is a Light That Never Goes Out - (4:01) - 321,371 plays
- LyricsPunctured bicycle on a hillside desolate
Will nature make a man of me yet?
When in this charming car, this charming man
Why pamper life's complexities
When the leather runs smooth
- Bigmouth Strikes Again - (3:12) - 163,395 plays
- This Charming Man (2008 Remastered Version) - (2:43) - 103,018 plays
- How Soon Is Now? - (6:45) - 121,829 plays
- Asleep - (4:10) - 154,688 plays
- The Boy With The Thorn In His Side - (3:15) - 121,819 plays
- Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now - (3:33) - 120,807 plays
- Hand in Glove - (3:23) - 110,499 plays
- Panic - (2:18) - 92,754 plays