99 Shouts - 691,738 Scrobbles
Contemporary avant-rock trio The Slip formed when bassist Marc Friedman and brothers Andrew Barr and Brad Barr (Drums and Guitar/Vox, respectively) moved to Boston together after graduating from high school, where they had met and first began playing music as a group. In 1996 the trio of recent Berklee dropouts put out their first studio album and began establishing a dedicated fan-base through relentless touring in and around the northeast.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Even Rats - (5:33) - 2,341 plays
- Suffocation Keep - (5:21) - 1,176 plays
- Children of December - (4:49) - 875 plays
- Life in Disguise - (3:45) - 1,028 plays
- If One of Us Should Fall - (7:38) - 533 plays
- Airplane/primitive - (6:55) - 459 plays
- The Soft Machine - (4:21) - 332 plays
- Paper Birds - (8:19) - 392 plays
- Mothwing Bite - (3:29) - 288 plays
- First Panda in Space - (2:20) - 279 plays