99 Shouts - 693,099 Scrobbles
Contemporary avant-rock trio The Slip formed when bassist Marc Friedman and brothers Andrew Barr and Brad Barr (Drums and Guitar/Vox, respectively) moved to Boston together after graduating from high school, where they had met and first began playing music as a group. In 1996 the trio of recent Berklee dropouts put out their first studio album and began establishing a dedicated fan-base through relentless touring in and around the northeast.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Even Rats - (5:33) - 2,302 plays
- Suffocation Keep - (5:21) - 1,063 plays
- Children of December - (4:49) - 805 plays
- Life in Disguise - (3:45) - 1,011 plays
- If One of Us Should Fall - (7:38) - 519 plays
- Airplane/primitive - (6:55) - 416 plays
- The Soft Machine - (4:21) - 301 plays
- Paper Birds - (8:19) - 351 plays
- First Panda in Space - (2:20) - 256 plays
- The Original Blue Air - (2:24) - 251 plays