6 Shouts - 242,781 Scrobbles
The Slickers were a Jamaican rocksteady and reggae group in the late 60's and early 70's, best known for the track Johnny Too Bad, which appeared on the soundtrack to The Harder They Come starring reggae legend Jimmy Cliff. The group was formed by Derrick Crooks of The Pioneers and Winston Bailey around 1965. However, with Derrick as the only constant member the line-up has been pretty fluid, overlapping with both The Pioneers and The Reggae Boys.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Johnny Too Bad - (3:04) - 5,945 plays
- You Can't Win - (2:30) - 235 plays
- Give Us A Break - (3:51) - 134 plays
- Nana - (2:22) - 103 plays
- i want to take a chance - (2:47) - 100 plays
- Every Wolf - (3:48) - 73 plays
- Black People - (4:23) - 95 plays
- Zion Calling - (4:14) - 54 plays
- Marcus - (3:41) - 47 plays
- Johnny to Bad - (3:10) - 31 plays