6 Shouts - 205,164 Scrobbles
The Slickers were a Jamaican rocksteady and reggae group in the late 60's and early 70's, best known for the track Johnny Too Bad, which appeared on the soundtrack to The Harder They Come starring reggae legend Jimmy Cliff. The group was formed by Derrick Crooks of The Pioneers and Winston Bailey around 1965. However, with Derrick as the only constant member the line-up has been pretty fluid, overlapping with both The Pioneers and The Reggae Boys.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsWalking down the road
With an old blade in your hand,
Johnny too bad, that's what they say.
Walking down the road
With a blade in your waist,
- You Can't Win - (2:30) - 360 plays
- Give Us A Break - (3:51) - 256 plays
- Nana - (2:22) - 247 plays
- Black People - (4:23) - 154 plays
- Every Wolf - (3:48) - 142 plays
- Zion Calling - (4:14) - 118 plays
- Johnny to Bad - (3:10) - 121 plays
- Frying Pan - (2:45) - 120 plays
- Marcus - (3:41) - 117 plays