The Sippy Cups
0 Shouts - 30,753 Scrobbles
The Sippy Cups were founded by parents of pre-schoolers who are excited by the world of creativity inhabited by our children. Their music is inspired by their children (and sometimes even composed by them!). They guide parents into making music with their children, they teach school groups how to resolve their conflicts non-violently, they educate and entertain school children about the wonders of our environment and how to keep it alive for our our children. The Sippy Cups Values:
Be yourself and express yourself!
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm a Believer - (3:03) - 98 plays
- Seven Is the New 14 - (3:25) - 24 plays
- Snail Song - (2:49) - 14 plays
- Springtime Fantastic - (3:01) - 10 plays
- Little House of Jello - (2:10) - 8 plays
- Drinking from the Sky - (2:34) - 11 plays
- Hailstone Man - (2:47) - 5 plays
- I Am a Robot - (1:47) - 7 plays
- Meet Major Minor - (1:33) - 5 plays
- Move Your Pants - (3:23) - 5 plays