The Sippy Cups
0 Shouts - 30,434 Scrobbles
The Sippy Cups were founded by parents of pre-schoolers who are excited by the world of creativity inhabited by our children. Their music is inspired by their children (and sometimes even composed by them!). They guide parents into making music with their children, they teach school groups how to resolve their conflicts non-violently, they educate and entertain school children about the wonders of our environment and how to keep it alive for our our children.Read More...
The Sippy Cups Values:
Be yourself and express yourself!
Make music with your family!
Rock and roll dancing is great exercise!
Everybody plays, no spectators!
Respect nature by learning about your environment!
Cooperation, kindness, peace and love!
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- I'm a Believer - 18,121 plays
- Seven Is the New 14 - 2,272 plays
- Flower Tower - 834 plays
- Drinking from the Sky - 939 plays
- Hair Professor and the Jellyfish - 705 plays
- Little House of Jello - 1,585 plays
- Snail Song - 1,556 plays
- Meet Major Minor - 1,440 plays
- Springtime Fantastic - 143 plays
- Magic Toast - 206 plays