5 Shouts - 203,944 Scrobbles
There are multiple artists with that name:
1. a Jamaican reggae group,
2. a Texas Blues band
3. a blues band from Cologne, Germany 1. The Silvertones (who also recorded as The Musketeers and The Muskyteers) were a Jamaican reggae harmony group formed in 1964, best known for their recordings for Lee "Scratch" Perry in the early 1970s. The group initially comprised the duo of Carl Grant (aka Gilmore Grant, born 11 July 1943, Saint Mary Parish, Jamaica) and Keith Coley (born 7 March 1944, Saint Elizabeth Parish, Jamaica), although they expanded to a trio with the addition of Delroy Denton.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- African Dub - (4:24) - 481 plays
- Rejoice Jah Jah Children - (3:11) - 354 plays
- raindrops - (2:48) - 298 plays
- Midnight Hour - (2:42) - 410 plays
- True Confession - (2:40) - 275 plays
- That's When It Hurts - (2:38) - 91 plays
- African dub version - (4:38) - 104 plays
- True Confessions - (2:40) - 56 plays
- Whoo Baby - (2:44) - 86 plays
- It's Real - (2:34) - 70 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online