The Sign of the Southern Cross
96 Shouts - 165,085 Scrobbles
Asheville, North Carolina. In the very heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains a potent brew has been distilled out the finest Southern ingredients. In the year 2006 THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS emerge from their cask, where they have matured after blending each members’ tastes for the melodic and fiery power of PANTERA and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY with the swamp flavored heaviness of DOWN and EYEHATEGOD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The South Is Rising - (4:23) - 938 plays
- Eating the Sun - (6:38) - 1,044 plays
- Huck Finn - (4:23) - 833 plays
- Dead Skies - (6:38) - 672 plays
- Weeping Willow - (5:09) - 617 plays
- Scry - (8:03) - 621 plays
- Purge - (7:00) - 588 plays
- Hog Callin' - (4:44) - 514 plays
- Appointed Reaper - (5:19) - 493 plays
- Stalking Horse - (4:32) - 390 plays