The Sign of the Southern Cross
97 Shouts - 166,522 Scrobbles
Asheville, North Carolina. In the very heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains a potent brew has been distilled out the finest Southern ingredients. In the year 2006 THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS emerge from their cask, where they have matured after blending each members’ tastes for the melodic and fiery power of PANTERA and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY with the swamp flavored heaviness of DOWN and EYEHATEGOD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The South Is Rising - (4:23) - 913 plays
- Huck Finn - (4:23) - 835 plays
- Eating the Sun - (6:38) - 996 plays
- Dead Skies - (6:38) - 686 plays
- Weeping Willow - (5:09) - 607 plays
- Scry - (8:03) - 643 plays
- Purge - (7:00) - 615 plays
- Hog Callin' - (4:44) - 529 plays
- Appointed Reaper - (5:19) - 464 plays
- Stalking Horse - (4:32) - 409 plays