The Sign of the Southern Cross
96 Shouts - 162,307 Scrobbles
Asheville, North Carolina. In the very heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains a potent brew has been distilled out the finest Southern ingredients. In the year 2006 THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS emerge from their cask, where they have matured after blending each members’ tastes for the melodic and fiery power of PANTERA and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY with the swamp flavored heaviness of DOWN and EYEHATEGOD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The South Is Rising - (4:23) - 1,094 plays
- Eating the Sun - (6:38) - 1,131 plays
- Dead Skies - (6:38) - 779 plays
- Huck Finn - (4:23) - 1,058 plays
- Weeping Willow - (5:09) - 666 plays
- Purge - (7:00) - 635 plays
- Scry - (8:03) - 645 plays
- Hog Callin' - (4:44) - 558 plays
- Appointed Reaper - (5:19) - 466 plays
- Stalking Horse - (4:32) - 382 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online