The Sign of the Southern Cross
98 Shouts - 167,767 Scrobbles
Asheville, North Carolina. In the very heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains a potent brew has been distilled out the finest Southern ingredients. In the year 2006 THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS emerge from their cask, where they have matured after blending each members’ tastes for the melodic and fiery power of PANTERA and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY with the swamp flavored heaviness of DOWN and EYEHATEGOD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The South Is Rising - (4:23) - 962 plays
- Huck Finn - (4:23) - 907 plays
- Eating the Sun - (6:38) - 1,039 plays
- Dead Skies - (6:38) - 756 plays
- Weeping Willow - (5:09) - 689 plays
- Scry - (8:03) - 707 plays
- Purge - (7:00) - 688 plays
- Hog Callin' - (4:44) - 540 plays
- Appointed Reaper - (5:19) - 505 plays
- Stalking Horse - (4:32) - 449 plays