The Sign of the Southern Cross
92 Shouts - 154,889 Scrobbles
Asheville, North Carolina. In the very heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains a potent brew has been distilled out the finest Southern ingredients. In the year 2006 THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS emerge from their cask, where they have matured after blending each members’ tastes for the melodic and fiery power of PANTERA and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY with the swamp flavored heaviness of DOWN and EYEHATEGOD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eating the Sun - (6:38) - 1,412 plays
- Dead Skies - (6:38) - 927 plays
- The South Is Rising - (4:23) - 1,123 plays
- Weeping Willow - (5:09) - 835 plays
- Huck Finn - (4:23) - 1,027 plays
- Scry - (8:03) - 740 plays
- Purge - (7:00) - 679 plays
- Hog Callin' - (4:44) - 666 plays
- Appointed Reaper - (5:19) - 481 plays
- Unwelcome in that House - (4:58) - 436 plays