The Sign of the Southern Cross
88 Shouts - 137,975 Scrobbles
Asheville, North Carolina. In the very heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains a potent brew has been distilled out the finest Southern ingredients. In the year 2006 THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS emerge from their cask, where they have matured after blending each members’ tastes for the melodic and fiery power of PANTERA and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY with the swamp flavored heaviness of DOWN and EYEHATEGOD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The South Is Rising - (4:23) - 1,420 plays
- Huck Finn - (4:23) - 1,321 plays
- Dead Skies - (6:38) - 1,115 plays
- Eating the Sun - (6:38) - 1,449 plays
- Scry - (8:03) - 923 plays
- Weeping Willow - (5:09) - 902 plays
- Hog Callin' - (4:44) - 773 plays
- …Of Mountains and Moonshine - (0:50) - 711 plays
- Appointed Reaper - (5:19) - 648 plays
- Purge - (7:00) - 679 plays