The Sign of the Southern Cross
90 Shouts - 142,753 Scrobbles
Asheville, North Carolina. In the very heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains a potent brew has been distilled out the finest Southern ingredients. In the year 2006 THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS emerge from their cask, where they have matured after blending each members’ tastes for the melodic and fiery power of PANTERA and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY with the swamp flavored heaviness of DOWN and EYEHATEGOD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Huck Finn - (4:23) - 1,179 plays
- The South Is Rising - (4:23) - 1,219 plays
- Dead Skies - (6:38) - 960 plays
- Eating the Sun - (6:38) - 1,150 plays
- Scry - (8:03) - 782 plays
- Weeping Willow - (5:09) - 826 plays
- Hog Callin' - (4:44) - 679 plays
- Appointed Reaper - (5:19) - 569 plays
- Purge - (7:00) - 643 plays
- Unwelcome in that House - (4:58) - 533 plays