The Sign of the Southern Cross
94 Shouts - 157,433 Scrobbles
Asheville, North Carolina. In the very heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains a potent brew has been distilled out the finest Southern ingredients. In the year 2006 THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS emerge from their cask, where they have matured after blending each members’ tastes for the melodic and fiery power of PANTERA and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY with the swamp flavored heaviness of DOWN and EYEHATEGOD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eating the Sun - (6:38) - 1,228 plays
- The South Is Rising - (4:23) - 1,197 plays
- Dead Skies - (6:38) - 877 plays
- Huck Finn - (4:23) - 1,146 plays
- Weeping Willow - (5:09) - 780 plays
- Scry - (8:03) - 683 plays
- Purge - (7:00) - 653 plays
- Hog Callin' - (4:44) - 622 plays
- Appointed Reaper - (5:19) - 477 plays
- Stalking Horse - (4:32) - 412 plays