The Sign of the Southern Cross
96 Shouts - 160,535 Scrobbles
Asheville, North Carolina. In the very heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains a potent brew has been distilled out the finest Southern ingredients. In the year 2006 THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS emerge from their cask, where they have matured after blending each members’ tastes for the melodic and fiery power of PANTERA and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY with the swamp flavored heaviness of DOWN and EYEHATEGOD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The South Is Rising - (4:23) - 1,121 plays
- Eating the Sun - (6:38) - 1,146 plays
- Dead Skies - (6:38) - 799 plays
- Huck Finn - (4:23) - 1,078 plays
- Weeping Willow - (5:09) - 670 plays
- Scry - (8:03) - 659 plays
- Purge - (7:00) - 606 plays
- Hog Callin' - (4:44) - 558 plays
- Appointed Reaper - (5:19) - 443 plays
- Stalking Horse - (4:32) - 387 plays