The Sign of the Southern Cross
95 Shouts - 157,891 Scrobbles
Asheville, North Carolina. In the very heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains a potent brew has been distilled out the finest Southern ingredients. In the year 2006 THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS emerge from their cask, where they have matured after blending each members’ tastes for the melodic and fiery power of PANTERA and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY with the swamp flavored heaviness of DOWN and EYEHATEGOD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- The South Is Rising - (4:23) - 1,160 plays
- Eating the Sun - (6:38) - 1,201 plays
- Dead Skies - (6:38) - 830 plays
- Huck Finn - (4:23) - 1,095 plays
- Weeping Willow - (5:09) - 714 plays
- Purge - (7:00) - 619 plays
- Scry - (8:03) - 656 plays
- Hog Callin' - (4:44) - 601 plays
- Appointed Reaper - (5:19) - 463 plays
- Stalking Horse - (4:32) - 395 plays