The Sign of the Southern Cross
90 Shouts - 151,027 Scrobbles
Asheville, North Carolina. In the very heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains a potent brew has been distilled out the finest Southern ingredients. In the year 2006 THE SIGN OF THE SOUTHERN CROSS emerge from their cask, where they have matured after blending each members’ tastes for the melodic and fiery power of PANTERA and CORROSION OF CONFORMITY with the swamp flavored heaviness of DOWN and EYEHATEGOD.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Eating the Sun - (6:38) - 1,355 plays
- Dead Skies - (6:38) - 866 plays
- The South Is Rising - (4:23) - 992 plays
- Huck Finn - (4:23) - 943 plays
- Weeping Willow - (5:09) - 849 plays
- Scry - (8:03) - 734 plays
- Hog Callin' - (4:44) - 663 plays
- Purge - (7:00) - 642 plays
- Appointed Reaper - (5:19) - 523 plays
- Unwelcome in that House - (4:58) - 490 plays