4 Shouts - 15,241 Scrobbles
Shrubs were an English rock music group, formed in Watford in 1985. After being sacked from Stump for 'being too serious', Nick Hobbs formed his own band, initially as The Kevin Staples Band, but changing name to The Shrubs before first release Full Steam Into The Brainstorm, a 6-track 12" EP in July 1986 on the Ron Johnson label. Bassist Phil Roberts left shortly afterwards to join Marc Riley in The Creepers, to be replaced by Steve Brockley, and subsequently by Mark Grebby, who had been the bass player for original Ron Johnson artistes Splat!
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Bullfighter's Bones - (3:45) - 436 plays
- Bullfighter’s Bones - (3:45) - 23 plays
- Blackmailer - (1:59) - 15 plays
- Assassin - (2:27) - 15 plays
- Animal - (3:01) - 12 plays
- Blackmailer's Heartache - (3:04) - 5 plays
- John Corpse - (3:58) - 13 plays
- Mysterious Places - (3:01) - 9 plays
- 12 Farmers - (4:48) - 3 plays
- Middlemen - (3:56) - 5 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online