60 Shouts - 1,527,559 Scrobbles
The Shirelles were an influential American girl group in the early 1960s, and they were the very first girl group to have a number one single on the Billboard Hot 100. The members of the quartet were Shirley Owens (who was the lead singer for the most part), Doris Coley, Beverly Lee, and Addie "Micki" Harris. The quartet formed in New Jersey in 1958, and went on to release a string of hits including "Baby It's You", "Mama Said", and the #1 Pop hits "Will You Love Me Tomorrow" and "Soldier Boy.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- LyricsMama said there'll be days like this
There'll be days like this mama said
(Mama said, mama said)
Mama said there'll be days like this
There'll be days like this my mama said
- Baby It's You - (2:39) - 6,872 plays
- Dedicated to the One I Love - (2:03) - 6,029 plays
- Tonight's the Night - (1:59) - 4,201 plays
- Soldier Boy - (2:39) - 4,411 plays
- Foolish Little Girl - (2:15) - 2,497 plays
- Boys - (2:11) - 1,844 plays