6 Shouts - 7,880 Scrobbles
The Shell can refer to one of two groups: 1. An independent band from Switzerland
2. A Motown-influenced band from Southend that released one single through EMI in 1966, produced by Tim Rice. 1. the shell is an independent rockband based In St.Gallen, east Switzerland. Patrice Lambeau (singer, guitarrist and songwriter) and Michael Frommenwiler (bass) decide in spring `96 to form a band. The unsucessful search for any ambitious musicians in their small, quiet hometown makes them move to San Francisco for half a year in '98.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Journeys Of A Thousand Miles - (3:29) - 18 plays
- Big Ball - (2:20) - 12 plays
- Disco Monte Cristo - (3:25) - 23 plays
- Helium Balloon - (3:04) - 7 plays
- Orgasmic Happiness - (2:42) - 22 plays
- Best Night Of Your Life - (3:44) - 8 plays
- Rocketship - (3:43) - 5 plays
- F.U.C.K. - (3:18) - 17 plays
- Running In a Landslide - (4:17) - 5 plays
- bebopalose yourself - (2:52) - 6 plays