The Sheila Divine
40 Shouts - 150,413 Scrobbles
The Sheila Divine were originally a Boston based rock group whose activities have been intermittent since 2003. Critics have compared their sound to the band's own heros, mainly early 1980s post-punk. The band has been most often noted for its loud/soft musical dynamic and Aaron's Perrino soaring vocals, screaming in key one moment and howling a falsetto the next. The band had a large die hard fan base in what was often called "the three Bs": Boston, Buffalo, and Belgium.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hum - (2:38) - 785 plays
- Like a Criminal - (3:48) - 349 plays
- Automatic Buffalo - (5:08) - 250 plays
- Sideways - (2:52) - 266 plays
- I'm A Believer - (2:43) - 184 plays
- Like A Crminal - (3:49) - 182 plays
- Horses - 191 plays
- Awful Age - (3:31) - 155 plays
- Countrymen - (4:43) - 198 plays
- Opportune Moment - (4:07) - 141 plays
- GRAMMY 2015 Performers Include Ariana Grande, Ed Sheeran…and Prince?
- One Direction Tops Billboard’s 100 Artists Of 2014 List
- Pharrell, Ed Sheeran Announce 2015 GRAMMY Awards Nominees
- Jennifer Lawrence’s “The Hanging Tree” Pops Up On Singles Chart
- Eminem’s Completely Different “Lose Yourself” Demo Surfaces Online