The Sheila Divine
40 Shouts - 142,541 Scrobbles
The Sheila Divine were originally a Boston based rock group whose activities have been intermittent since 2003. Critics have compared their sound to the band's own heros, mainly early 1980s post-punk. The band has been most often noted for its loud/soft musical dynamic and Aaron's Perrino soaring vocals, screaming in key one moment and howling a falsetto the next. The band had a large die hard fan base in what was often called "the three Bs": Boston, Buffalo, and Belgium.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Hum - (2:38) - 875 plays
- Like a Criminal - (3:48) - 433 plays
- Sideways - (2:52) - 324 plays
- Automatic Buffalo - (5:08) - 290 plays
- Horses - 300 plays
- Countrymen - (4:43) - 244 plays
- The Things That Once Were - (4:55) - 190 plays
- I'm A Believer - (2:43) - 223 plays
- Pacemaker - 172 plays
- We All Have Problems - (4:02) - 144 plays