The Shaky Hands
28 Shouts - 300,791 Scrobbles
‘The Shaky Hands’ feels like a classic debut, almost as though it’s following an invisible lineage of great US debuts (from The Feelies “Crazy Rhythms through R.E.M’s “Murmur” to Neutral Milk Hotel’s “On Avery Island") and, like these bands, they come fully-formed and with a singular voice, in the case of The Shaky Hands this voice belongs to main songwriter Nick Delffs. As it floats restlessly through the scales, one minute wide-eyed and soulful, the next with a flat...
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Summer's Life - (3:15) - 630 plays
- Sunburns - (3:00) - 408 plays
- The Sleepless - (2:53) - 380 plays
- We Are Young - (2:15) - 328 plays
- I'm Alive - (3:18) - 230 plays
- Whales Sing - (3:54) - 179 plays
- Allison and the Ancient Eyes - (4:40) - 199 plays
- Maker Make - (2:35) - 163 plays
- Why & How Come - (1:52) - 116 plays
- World's Gone Mad - (2:45) - 110 plays