2 Shouts - 6,497 Scrobbles
This band called the Sevens were one of the greatest (though not the most widely known) of the European garage bands of the Sixties. An organ-driven rough sounding group, they are not to be confused with any of the more recent outfits also using this name, such as the Celtic band whose music is included on this page. Anyhow, the band hailed from somewhere in Switzerland and put out a couple of albums at least.
User-contributed text is available under the Creative Commons By-SA License and may also be available under the GNU FDL.
Top SongsTotal plays on Last.fm over the last 6 months
- Talk About Her - (2:09) - 38 plays
- Panam - (3:06) - 34 plays
- What Can I Do - (2:43) - 30 plays
- I'm Crying - (3:04) - 21 plays
- In God We Trust - (2:26) - 23 plays
- In God I Trust - (2:15) - 9 plays
- The Love Of A Bird - (2:34) - 8 plays
- My mother - (2:14) - 10 plays
- Seven - (2:52) - 19 plays
- Be My Loving Baby - (2:17) - 9 plays